Application Opening: October 2021
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2021
- University or Organization: Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées, Airbus and ISAE-Supaero Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: European Countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be EU citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete the online application form for the course. After that, you have to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following :
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrolment
- Transcripts for the 3 last years
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the written and spoken English language.
How to apply?
Submit an application for the Master of Science Aerospace Engineering program within the deadline announced (December 1st, 2021), and you will be able to apply for the financial support programs (you can apply for one or various scholarships).
You need to have a complete application to be eligible for scholarships (with results of the English Test).
Each successful scholar will receive the Full tuition fees to cover study expenses in France.